DS|Manage360 v2.23 Update
DynaSCAPE will be updating your Manage360 site to version 2.23 on, Monday May 6, 2013 at 6:00 AM EDT.
Please note that your Manage360 site will be unavailable for about
30 minutes starting at that time.
the price of an item in Change Orders. This has been a huge requested
feature – now you can change the price of an item when you add it to a
- When adding a new account you can now add contacts immediately. This speeds up the process and maintains your workflow.
- Pasting Kit Descriptions is fixed. Used to be when you cut and pasted a kit description and hit save it would not save
- Crew notes now appear on the work order report.
- Fixed a problem with the material import.
view of an estimate used to show the subcontracted services amount in
both the subs column and the misc column. It no longer is
displayed in the misc column.
- You can now delete, change quantity, and substiture general conditions items in change orders.
- You can now set a change order price to zero, even if you are only adding non-fixed price items.
have also done some work on speeding up searching of the costbook when
adding items to an Estimate, Change Order, Kits, etc...
Thank you for your business,
The DynaSCAPE Team