Changes and Improvements for DS|Manage360 v2.16
Back to Release Notes
DynaSCAPE will be issuing an automatic update release for DS|Manage360. This release includes resolutions to issues and significant improvements to the usability and capabilities of DS|Manage360.
This release will be available automatically to all users as of May 7, 2012 at 7:00 AM EDT
Included in this v2.16 Release
- Tax calculation on separate taxable and non-taxable items.
- Invoice Report shows Billing address in envelope window.
- Allow refresh of all tax rates
- We now show Taxes on the Job Billing screen and Invoice lists.
- Allowing taxes to have 3 decimal places (e.g. 6.125%)
- Security: Disabling the Billing tab for specific employees. Main tab and Sub tab (under the Jobs Main tab). This functionality is found on the User Tab under Employee’s.
- Security: Disabling the Timesheets tab for specific employees. Main tab and Sub tab (under the Jobs Main tab). This functionality is found on the User Tab under Employee’s.
- General Conditions allowing decimals on the Day field (to do partial days of work)
Questions? Call DynaSCAPE at 1-800-710-1900