If the PDF you have created from DS|Color is not clear enough, you can increase the print DPI to increase the quality of the PDF. In DS|Color proceed to View>Options>Print Tab – set the Print DPI to the maximum. Color will automatically reduce the DPI if the memory exceeds the buffer size setting.
Articles & Videos by Category
- Minimize the Impact to your Landscape Business and Build a Stronger Future
- Positive Impacts on the Landscaping Industry During the World’s ‘New Normal’
- Why 3D Rendering Software Helps Transform Landscape Design
- The Importance of Landscape Business Estimating Software
- 5 Tips for Marketing your Landscape Business