Error: Cannot Start Application message appears stating Application cannot be started. Contact the application vendor
The following details are shown when you click Details
PLATFORM VERSION INFO
Windows : 10.0.10586.0 (Win32NT)
Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.42000
System.Deployment.dll : 4.6.1078.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
clr.dll : 4.6.1080.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
dfdll.dll : 4.6.1038.0 built by: NETFXREL2
dfshim.dll : 10.0.10586.0 (th2_release.151029-1700)
Deployment url : file:///C:/Users/USERNAME/Downloads/DynaScape.Accounting.QuickbooksClient%20(3).application
Deployment Identity : DynaScape.Accounting.QuickbooksClient.application, Version=0.1.0.90, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a3d6c60810678708, processorArchitecture=x86
* Online only application.
* Trust url parameter is set.
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of C:\Users\USERNAME\Downloads\DynaScape.Accounting.QuickbooksClient (3).application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ Deployment and application do not have matching security zones.
COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.
There were no warnings during this operation.
OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
* [2016-06-07 10:19:59 AM] : Activation of C:\Users\USERNAME\Downloads\DynaScape.Accounting.QuickbooksClient (3).application has started.
* [2016-06-07 10:19:59 AM] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.
* [2016-06-07 10:19:59 AM] : Installation of the application has started.
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [2016-06-07 10:19:59 AM] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (Zone)
– Deployment and application do not have matching security zones.
– Source: System.Deployment
– Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadApplicationManifest(AssemblyManifest deploymentManifest, String targetDir, Uri deploymentUri, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, Uri& appSourceUri, String& appManifestPath)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.DownloadApplication(SubscriptionState subState, ActivationDescription actDesc, Int64 transactionId, TempDirectory& downloadTemp)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.InstallApplication(SubscriptionState& subState, ActivationDescription actDesc)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
No transaction information is available.
Solution: The error appears because the QuickBooks Connector does not work in Google Chome, you will need to use Internet Explorer (IE) to Post your invoices.