If your paper size is not listed in the drop down menu when printing or saving as PDF, you can create a custom paper size in Windows Print Server Properties so that your paper size will be available.
Here are the instructions to create a custom paper size:
- View your system’s printers (there are several ways to get there)
- Control Panel > Devices and Printers
- Settings > Printers & Scanners
- Select any Printer
- Select Print Server Properties on the toolbar above the printers or from Related Settings at the right hand side
- Select the Forms tab
- Click “Create a New Form” checkbox
- Enter the Width and Height
- Click OK
Once you complete the above steps, close and re-open DS|Design to see your custom paper size for printing or saving as PDF.