Download Instructions for Libraries
To download the libraries with Vista or Windows 7 (with Smartscreen filter on) using IE (Internet Explorer):
- Click on the link provided below.
- Then select the ‘Run’ option
- When the download is complete click ‘Actions’
- Click on ‘More Options’ (Vista)
- Click on ‘Run anyway’
- If permissions are requested click ‘Continue’
- Follow the instructions to install the libraries
- Once installed the new libraries will be found at the bottom the list of libraries on the DS|Design Figures tab.
Available Libraries for DS|Design (v5 and newer):
Note: The new DS|Design Libraries are made for v5 and newer. These libraries cannot be installed on v4 due to the layer changes made in v5.
Libraries: 7 Figures: 200+
Plan view and 2D Front/Side views of garden furniture, planters, fireplaces, fire pits, BBQ accessories, lighting fixtures, etc.
Libraries: 6 Figures: 150+ www.firerock.us
Plan view and 2D Front/Side views of FireRock fireplaces, fire pits and kitchen cabinet. These are all based on the sizes and styles of FireRock’s pre-engineered masonry fireplace and cabinet systems.
Libraries: 3 Figures: 45
More shrub, perennial and grass symbols for Design to give you more options, especially when using the ‘reload’ feature in Google SketchUp (3 libraries)
Additional Swatches for DS|Color
An enriched experience with additional color swatches for DS|Color