May 2017 — The landscape season is in full boom mode all over North America. You’ve planned for this. You spent the latter part of last year and the early part of this year getting ready for it. What you have planned for is here upon you and your team, working the plan and striving to achieve the goals you put in place.
We’ve been fielding lots of phone calls and emails from landscape professionals like you that are in full operation of their season but have found quickly that there are some significant pain points with the design and business systems that they have in place. Some of the common pains we have heard about are:
- Leads are falling through the cracks
- It takes too long to do take offs from the design so the estimator can do their work
- Working from a generic estimating system that their shoe-horning for landscape construction jobs and maintenance services
- Estimating based on a gut feeling or experience
- Not any real systems in place
- Many software applications in place that don’t speak to each other contributing to disjointed operations
- No mechanism in place to track actual costs of doing the job
This is really where DynaScape comes in. We have been helping these landscape professionals by expediting the setup of their systems, getting them enrolled in our training sessions, and outfitting them the software solutions that are right for them. Alleviating frustrations in the way you manage your back office everyday is a core strength of our implementation and training specialists. It’s at the foundational level that our software solutions are based on.
Our team here at DynaScape is ready to assist you in working through some of the most difficult time of the year to help you run a efficient, effective, and profitable operation.
If any of this sounds remotely familiar, let us know. The DynaScape team is ready to help!
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”true” description=”true”]