Manage Your Service Delivery with One Landscape Business Management Software
Build a profitable landscape company quickly and efficiently, with a complete business management solution. Manage360 takes you from the initial sale, straight through the proposal and job management, all the way to invoicing in one complete landscape software.
Manage Sales Cycle
A better way to manage each stage of your sales pipeline from estimate to invoice.
Effective Job Management
Schedule and route crews, create purchase and change orders and bring jobs in on time.
Save On Billing Time
Connect Manage360 to QuickBooks to integrate your account system for faster invoicing.
Win more customers with accurate estimates
Get accurate bids to your customers faster with Manage360’s estimating tools. Bidding can be labor intensive, so cut down on time but remain just as accurate with a prepared cost book for all materials. Pull materials straight from DS|Design for a detailed estimate straight from your designs.
- Account for overhead with your choice of recovery.
- Deliver accurate, job-winning proposals in a fraction of the time.
- Built-in cost book for materials, kits and labor hours.
Get accurate bids with sales management
Tracking your sales pipeline will show you exactly where you are with each prospective customer. Go from first contact to final invoice with landscape software designed to give you greater insight into your sales performance.
- Funnel your prospective customers and track their progress through the sales cycle.
- See where you are the most successful and where potential sales are lost to learn how to close more deals.
- Streamline your sales process through Manage360 and win more bids.
Improve efficiency with mobile crew management
With our Mobile Crew Tracking App, schedule and route your crews and hold them accountable for their time. Clock in and out of jobs with the time sheet function for each job. Have crews allocate the materials they used against each job for a complete detailed account of time, expenses and materials used.
- Stop paper timesheets.
- Shift accountability to crew leader.
- Increase crew efficiency.
- Improve the accuracy of your job costing data.
Don’t be afraid of change
When a customer wants to make a change, manage that change order in your landscape software. Keep your original bid and add additional materials and labor hours for client approval. Use the integrated cost book for accurate change order pricing that updates your original bid. Do it all under the same job without creating new jobs to streamline each project.
- Automatically update estimates with new materials and labor costs.
- Have labor hours updated with additional changes.
- Don’t alter original contracts but make it easy to add or substitute any quantities.
Analytics and Reporting
Long term success with data driven decisions
Know the details of each job by generating insightful reports. Your landscape software comes with powerful reporting tools that gives you the data and information you need to make the most informed decision. Compare your estimates to actuals for more accurate bidding and dive into your business to save time and money.
- Track down to each crew member to see who your top performer is.
- Drill down and filter to get the analytics you need at multiple levels.
- View data from the perspective of a specific sales person, foreman, crew, job or work area.
Get paid faster with QuickBooks integration
For long-term, multi month projects that require weekly draws, ensure you never miss a payment with invoice generation with Manage360’s integration to QuickBooks. Cover the cost of construction projects with interval billing, milestone or percentage completion, keeping cash flow solid through the life of the project.
- Automate billing to produce invoices on desired interval.
- Sync status of invoices within QuickBooks to ensure they have been paid.
- Ensure your costs are covered from start to finish.
Increase job margins to recover your overhead
Job margins can slip if you’re not properly budgeting to recover your overhead. With landscape business management software, know your costs, what your overhead is, how much profit will be made on each project, and properly recover that overhead through multiple recovery models.
- Build overhead costs into every estimate.
- Set the correct mark-ups for all materials, labor, equipment and subcontracts.
Manage Your Business with Landscape Business Management Software
See how Manage360 and landscape software can change your business from initial call to final invoice.