Style Editor Improvements
- Minimum size of the Style Editor will keep the Swatches and Texture preview visible.
- The swatches control will support 3 rows of swatch previews instead of 2.
- The categories list fits within the window.
- If the categories list is longer than the panel size, a scrollbar is displayed. The scrollbar looks the same as in the main application
- In the Style Editor window, deleting a swatch will select the next swatch rather than going back to the first swatch.
- Fixed an issue that could leave lines in a presentation after deleting them in Design and updating the presentation.
- Updated EULA link to match new location on website.
- New logo, loading splash screen, and DynaScape capitalization throughout.