Default Bleed for Swatches
Similar to opacity, bleed can now be specified for each swatch in the Style Editor. This bleed value will be used when adding the swatch to a presentation.
Fixes and Enhancements
- Added buttons to the top of the Style Editor to move a swatch to the beginning or end of a category (see picture below).
- Improved performance when creating or updating a presentation from a drawing containing clusters of clusters when the drawing is not saved in Color Ready mode.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to start a new presentation from a drawing containing a cluster of many instances of a complex figure.
- Fixed an issue that could cause old changes to be applied by using redo after undoing, making new changes, and then pressing redo.
A special thank you to the following for their recommendations which helped to shape this release:
- Annie G – Mangold Horticulture
- Amy T – Terrapin Landscapes
- Patrick D – DuChene Design Solutions
- Rob L – ‘Leaf’ it to Me!