Sunday, April 25th at 10:30 PM ET: your Manage360 site will be automatically updated to the latest version. We expect this may take up to 30 minutes, during which time your site may be unavailable.
- Work Order (T&M) duration update on scheduling: When a T&M Work Order has a Crew assigned to it, it will now update the estimated duration based on total labor hours and Crew size (if the Crew has no members it will use the default Crew size from the Division). If Labor Types are added to the Work Order, the duration will be adjusted based on the assigned Crew.
- Accept 3GP File Upload: Added .3gp files to the list of accepted file types.
- Default Labour Rate/Type Required: When uploading Plants and Materials, a more specific error message will be displayed if there are issues with the default Labor Rate.
- Orphaned Invoices: Fixed an issue where an unlinked invoice could prevent the deletion of Maintenance Job.
- Work Order – Incorrect Subtotal: Fixed an issue when adjusting a work area total from the modal did not always result in the same value shown in the warning.
- Loophole allows user to create an account with no contacts: Fixed an issue with the Account Contact validation which could allow account without Contacts to be created.
- Estimate Templates should not keep their revision: When creating an Estimate Template from an estimate with a version number (i.e. E1.1) the revision of the template is now always set to 0 (zero).
- Filter Should Include All Files: Fixed missing filled in file attachment icons when there are entities with multiple clock-ins.
- File Attachment Icon update: Timesheet item note icons are now filled in blue indicating that the item has notes while files attachment icons are now filled in blue when they have files with a badge number indicating the number of files.
- Issues found with DMX import: Fixed an issue where a DMX Import was not correctly setting the Fixed Quantity value for imported items.
- Additional visits can be added to maintenance job: Addressed an issue where additional visits could be added to a Maintenance Job even when the Service does not allow for any extra visits.
A special thank you to the following for their recommendations which helped to shape this release:
- Eric B – Landscape Renovations
- Lauren H – Stuber Landscaping
- Priscilla F – James landscaping
- Rosalie T - TDH
- Steven J – Envisioning Green