Thursday, August 5 at 10:30 PM ET: your Manage360 site will be automatically updated to the latest version. We expect this may take up to 30 minutes, during which time your site may be unavailable.
- Change Orders – Kit substitution warnings: We have added some additional information to Change Orders around the substitution of items that are a part of a Kit. When an item that is currently a part of a Kit is Substituted, there will be a message indicating that the substituted item will no longer be linked to the original Kit’s quantity. It will still be a part of the Kit but will not have a ratio.
If a Kit item is no longer linked to the Kit, then it will be highlighted in the Current Contract view of the Job.
On any subsequent Change Orders, if the quantity of the affected Kit is changed using the Change Quantity function, another message will be shown to indicate that the unliked item will not have its quantity automatically changed – it would have to be adjusted manually.
- Mobile Update: We have updated the Android build to meet Google Play Store requirements.
- Probability inline editing issue: We have fixed an issue preventing inline editing of an opportunity’s probability after the sales phase is updated on the Opportunities list page.
- OPD Common Name search issue: When trying to match plants in your Costbook to DynaScape’s Online Plant Database (OPD) the search was based on just the plant’s full botanical name. This resulted in a difficulty to find new matching plants. We’ve changed the system to search for text within both the botanical and common names of the plants.
- Mobile App – Timesheets Losing Locks: Fixed lost transaction and pending file transaction issues on mobile.
- Timesheet Summary calculations: Fixed an issue resulting in paid non billables showing in the unpaid column on the timesheet Employee Summary.
- Supplier Names in Kits: Removed supplier names from Kit names on estimates and change order views/dialogs.
- Multi-crew selector overlapping calendar: Resolved an issue where the Job Start/End date picker was being obscured by the Crews text box when opened.
- Maintenance Estimate Dates issue: Fixed an issue when creating dates when the user’s Timezone is greater than the GMT that would cause the dates to be incorrect on save of a new maintenance estimate.
- Work Order Report printing issues: Fixed the alignment of the Sales Person on the work order report so that it now prints as expected.
- Recommended routes not filtering: When adding a service to a route from the maintenance job contracts page the route list will only show Active routes.
- Scheduling – Optimize Switching Between Crews: Made some backend adjustments to fix a timeout error being encountered when selecting a crew on the scheduling calendar.
- Kit name is too long when lead item is appended: Fixed an issue where the lead item name was being added to the kit name when saving an estimate. This became an issue if the lead item combined with the kit name exceeded 250 characters.
A special thank you to the following for their recommendations which helped to shape this release:
- Art N – Earth, Turf, Wood
- Christian B – Perfect Landscapes LLC
- Deb S – Bella Terra Landscapes
- Jeremy S – Lowney’s Landscaping Center, Inc.
- Justin B – Live Well Outdoors
- Michael B – Accent Landscapes
- Rhiannon G – Rosehill Gardens Inc.
- Rosalie T – TDH Landscaping
- Samuel H – Harder and Sons Exterior Maintenance Services Inc.
- Steven J – Envisioning Green
- Stephen P – Mowhawk Maintenance Ltd.
- Turquoise W – BWD Gardens