Wednesday, November 3 at 10:30 PM ET: your Manage360 site will be automatically updated to the latest version. We expect this may take up to 30 minutes, during which time your site may be unavailable.
- Seasonal Contract Pricing: We have now added a Seasonal Contract Pricing option into Services on Manage360. There is a new ‘Charge Type’ called Seasonal that is available. When selected, there will be an expected number of visits that is used to determine the Seasonal price. More detailed information can be found here: https://www.dynascape.com/knowledge-base/seasonal-contract-pricing.
- Allowing addition of Clock-Ins to Timesheets: It is now possible to enter Clock In information directly on to a Timesheet item even though there were not any previous Clock Ins from the mobile app.
- Clock-In information on Approved Timesheets: Timesheet clock ins can be viewed after the Timesheet has been approved.
- Date Filters have been added to the Task View: ‘Created Date‘ and ‘Due Date‘ options have been added to the view options when creating or editing new Views for the Task page.
- Remove Simple/Advanced views from Timesheet: The ‘Advanced’ button removed from Timesheet page. All information will always be visible.
- Adjustments when Cloning Materials and Kits: When cloning Kits and Materials, the original name is kept, and a (1) will be appended to the name.
- General Conditions display on Maintenance Estimates: Fixed the alignment of ‘General Conditions’ in an estimate Service.
- Purchase Order Report – address spacing cleanup: For Purchase Order Reports, the unnecessary spacing between the ‘Purchased From’/’Ship To’ labels and the address fields beneath them has been removed.
- Account Import: Addressed an issue where Jobsites were not being created when an Account import was done.
- Inaccessible crew picker on calendar page: In certain instances, the Crew Picker would not be visible on the Calendar page; this has been resolved.
- Kit pack to an estimate error: Addressed an issue where in certain instances adding a kit pack to an Estimate would result in an error.
- Payment Schedule Error: This will fix an issue on Estimate and Change Order page where an inactive Payment Schedule was being used.
- Job Log Entry Cut off: In certain instances, with multiple overlapping items on a Timesheet, the Construction Job Log was cut off – this has been corrected.
- Duplicate Kit Packs Error: Addressed an issue that occurred when adding a Kit Pack that contained the same Kit more than once to an Estimate.
- Issue with Customer search from Account – Billing Info: Addressed an timeout issue that could occur when searching for a linked billing account.
- DMX import error: Work Area Name/Label is now truncated to 100 characters during the import process to prevent errors on DMX import.
- Grouped clock ins preventing Timesheet approval: Fixed an issue where the job log durations were being incorrectly calculated for grouped visits.
- Print Work Order showing double name when customer name and jobsite match: Removed duplicate customer name on the Printed Work Order when the account name is the same as the Jobsite name.
- Error when opening Manage360 from Design: Resolved an issue where clicking on the ‘Edit My Plant List’ from Design would cause an error on browser opening.
- Return to the Opportunity Detail Screen when an estimate is Lost: When an Estimate is Lost, the screen will now be redirected to the linked Opportunity.
A special thank you to the following for their recommendations which helped to shape this release:
- Anne M – Sargent’s Nursery
- Bill B – Live Well Outdoors
- David K – Whatcom Landscapes
- Frederik P – Green Apple Landscaping
- James C – Gasper Landscape Design and Construction
- Jeff J – Green Grass Landscape
- Jeremy S – Lowney’s Landscaping Center, Inc.
- Hillary B – Great Oaks Landscape
- Steven M – Terra Vista