Monday, December 6 at 10:30 PM ET: your Manage360 site will be automatically updated to the latest version. We expect this may take up to 30 minutes, during which time your site may be unavailable.
- Crew Audit Live Map: We have a new feature on the Crew Audit page. There is a new tab called ‘Location’ which will show the latest crew locations on a map (in the last 24 hours). Clicking on the Crew Legend will show the location of the latest crew clock in. Clicking on the location will show more details about the crew and job.
- Accounting connector Error page: Account link logs (from the Accounting Connector) are now available from the Settings – Accounting Settings page by clicking on the [View Logs] button. This will allow access to any errors from the Accounting Connector, without having to open the Accounting Connector itself. Filtering and searching has also been added to the page.
- Timesheet Clock-In Validations: We have added some additional validation when Clock In /Out data is being entered onto the Timesheet by preventing overlapping Clock In information. This will reduce the number of item overlap issues with the Timesheet.
- Report Detail page: We have removed the bottom toolbar on both the Report Detail and Modify Report pages and made the top bar always available to run the reports.
- Searching within Views – Billing: The Billing list pages (Billables and Invoices) now allow you to search within your selected view rather than searching across all records.
- Accounting Connector selection in Settings: The Accounting Package and Invoice Sync Start Date are now adjustable for new Manage Sites. Once a sync with QuickBooks has been run, this fields will no longer be editable.
- Uploading files to Manage360 on mobile browser: We have addressed an issue that would prevent the upload action from completing on a mobile browser.
- Kit packs displaying blank quantities: We have resolved an issue where the Kit quantity could be blank in certain circumstances (kit quantity is 4 or more digits).
- Work Order error on delete: When a work order is opened to delete it without saving, the delete will now work properly.
- Maintenance Job “Actuals” Tab: We have resolved an issue that was causing the Maintenance Jobs Actuals page to be slow to load or to time out.
- Deleting supplier – Error message: The error message has been improved when a Supplier was being deleted.
- Account Views: We have fixed an issue which prevented the view from changing correctly when using the Accounts list page.
- Issue with Proposals: Proposals were occasionally rendering rich text headers or footers without spaces between formatted text. This has been resolved.
- Filters not applying in certain situations: We have addressed an issue that could occur while adding items to services or work orders and trying to apply a filter. This now works as expected.
A special thank you to the following for their recommendations which helped to shape this release:
- Ben H – James Valley Landscape
- Charles K – Kirby Designs
- Deb S – Bella Terra Landscapes
- Jodi G – Otten Brothers Nursery & Landscape Inc
- Lauren H – Stuber Land Design
- Simon D – Darlington Designs