Monday, January 3 at 10:30 PM ET: your Manage360 site will be automatically updated to the latest version. We expect this may take up to 30 minutes, during which time your site may be unavailable.
- Accounting connector indicators: The accounting connector status of various items is now available on the item detail page for those that use the Accounting Connector. This includes: Accounts, Invoices, Divisions, Taxes, Employees (optional), Suppliers (optional). Users with the allowed permissions will also have the option of clearing the Accounting Connector ID to help solve a syncing error.
- Allow deletion of HubSheets: We have added the ability to delete HubSheets from Construction Jobs. There is a clickable trash can icon to allow for the deletion. Clicking this icon will prompt the user with a confirmation dialog. This will delete the HubSheet from Manage360, it will need to be manually deleted in LandscapeHub if desired.
- Optimize Maintenance calculations: We have made some performance improvements to our backend database to prevent recalculating the same totals while running reports or rendering information about maintenance services. This should speed up some of the pages in large maintenance contracts.
- Timesheet not loading: Addressed an issue where adding a partially completed work order to a Timesheet would result in the Timesheet not loading completely.
- Creating a new WO from Timesheet reflects unwanted confirmation message: The Timesheet page will no longer prompt you to save your changes if no changes were made.
- Delete Jobs with HubSheets: It is now possible to delete Jobs that have HubSheets.
- Mobile App – Notes Cut Off by Keyboard: Fixed an issue preventing you from being able to scroll while entering notes that extended beyond the keyboard on iOS
- Visit number sorting: We have modified the sorting for visit numbers to allow alphanumeric sorting on job number, followed by numeric sorting on the work order (visit) number.
- Deletion error messages: We have made some fixes to the Task screen and Labor Rates so that any error messages are more specific when trying to delete these items.
A special thank you to the following for their recommendations which helped to shape this release:
- Charles K, Kevin A – Kirby Landscaping
- Dawn S, Trish – The Greenskeeper
- Jamie G – Gasper
- Lana M – Bella Terra DE
- Rosalie T – TDH Landscaping