Thursday, October 27 at 10:30 PM ET: your Manage360 site will be automatically updated to the latest version. We expect this may take up to 30 minutes, during which time your site may be unavailable.
- Grouping by supplier has been added to Work Order report: We have added a new grouping option to the Work Order report. ‘Group by – Supplier’ can now be selected on this report (available from Estimates, Jobs, and Change Orders).
- Include T&M services in Maintenance Job Cost Detail Report: When a Maintenance T&M Work Orders is added to a Maintenance Job, the items on the Work Order will now be returned when running the Maintenance Job Cost Detail report.
- Common Actions – Merge: A merge option has been added to the Common Actions of the following Costbook items: Equipment, Materials, Plants, Labor Types, Labor Rates, Misc. Items, and Subcontractors. When the items are merged, the primary item will be kept, while the other merged items will be deleted from the Costbook. These merged items will still exist in any Estimates, Jobs or Change Orders.
- Invoicing Issue: Addressed an issue that could occur when invoicing where the Change Order payments were included in the to-be invoiced amount on a Construction Job that is billed by Percentage of Completion.
- Error creating new tax: We have added a friendlier error message when creating a new tax that used an existing tax code.
A special thank you to the following for their recommendations which helped to shape this release:
- Dana A – CLC Inc.
- Jill H – Colao & Peter
- Jim N – Artisan Outdoor
- Karri D – Everett’s Landscape Management
- Keith D – Bellaterra Landscapes
- Steven J, Kylie M, Justin B – Envisioning Green