Tuesday, November 22 at 10:30 PM ET: your Manage360 site will be automatically updated to the latest version. We expect this may take up to 30 minutes, during which time your site may be unavailable.
- Add clock ins to non-billable work types on web timesheet: We have added an option to Non-Billable items on the Timesheet to allow Clock Ins to be added. For each non-billable, only one clock in will be allowed per employee.
- Division Type fix: We have fixed an issue with Divisions which would allow the Division Type to be changed when an estimate already existed in that Division.
- Invoice line items sorting: We have addressed an issue so that invoice items are now sorted by visit date (when multiple Work Orders appear on a single invoice).
- Employee names not aligned: The employee names will now be correctly aligned with their respective columns on the timesheets.
- Crew Summary page (mobile) clock in display: Corrected an issue causing all clocked in items to not show on the job detail screen of the app in certain circumstances.
- Fix Item grouping on reports: Job Cost Detail Report, Job Profitability Report, Non-contract Job Profitability Report – changed the reports to consider the Name, Size, Unit Type, Supplier, and Cost, in determining if items should be grouped together. Only items that share the same values for all these attributes will now be combined.
- Invoice item sales tax amounts: Saving changes to an invoice will save each item’s sales tax amount, resulting in the expected total tax.
- Invoice detail mismatch: Addressed an issue with invoice page so that it will no longer recalculate on first loading.
A special thank you to the following for their recommendations which helped to shape this release:
- Andy, J, Ben H – James Valley Landscape
- Gerard G – Wild Ridge Landscapes
- Jason M – Earth, Turf & Wood
- Keith D – Bella Terra Landscapes
- Lynn F – Hale Landscapes
- Rosalie T – TDH Landscaping
- Sal B – Gasper Landscape Design & Construction