Wednesday, March 8 at 10:30 PM ET: Your Manage360 site will be automatically updated to the latest version. We expect this may take up to 30 minutes, during which time your site may be unavailable.
- Proposal Template – Work Area Name: A new proposal template option has been added for Construction Estimates and Change Orders to show or hide the Work Area name on the Total price line.
- Mobile App – Show Jobsite Names: When using the Mobile app, the Jobsite Names will be shown below the Account Name on the main Timesheet and detail pages.
- Maintenance Visit Report – Add Customer Info: The Maintenance Visit report has been enhanced to include new optional columns: Account Email, Account Phone Number, Primary Contact, Primary Contact Email, and Primary Contact Phone Number.
- Estimate Analysis Report – Plant Size: The Estimate Analysis Report will now include the Plant sizes when displaying Plants.
- Maintenance Service List by Account Report – new filters: We have introduced a Sales Person filter to the Maintenance Service by Account report.
- Periodic payment button names & conditions: We have changed the name of the buttons regarding Periodic Billing in Maintenance Estimates. The “Prefill” button has been changed to “Add Payment Dates”/”Update Payment Dates” and the “Recalculate” button now reads “Recalculate Payment Amounts”. This button will now only show when the totals do not match or if a payment does not have an amount.
A special thank you to the following for their recommendations which helped to shape this release:
- Christian B – Perfect Landscapes
- Deb S, Lana M – Bella Terra Landscapes & Garden Center
- Jarrod L – Well Rooted Gardens
- Kim T – Trent Culleny Landscape
- Lana M – Bella Terra Landscapes