Thursday, May 11 at 10:30 PM ET: Your Manage360 site will be automatically updated to the latest version. We expect this may take up to 30 minutes, during which time your site may be unavailable.
- Job Cost – Labor Report – Showing Crews: This report did not always include all the crews that worked on the job. It will now use Timesheet information (if available) to display Crews even if they are not explicitly assigned to the Job.
- Transferring an email to a new user: A user’s email is no longer hidden when they have been deactivated. A new dialog has been added to facilitate the ability to transfer user records between employees based on the email address. More information can be found here.
- Equipment List sorting: We have addressed an error that could occur when sorting by the Supplier column in the Equipment list page when the Supplier was blank.
- Service Display Name on Contracts tab: The Service Display name will now be displayed on the Contracts tab of a Maintenance Job if it is different from the standard name. The display name will be shown below the service name.
- Overhead recovery change: We have fixed an issue where refreshing an estimate’s profit was not working correctly if the division’s labor markup changed from a percentage to an amount per hour.
- Labor Type Clock Ins: Users can no longer manually enter duration lengths on a timesheet for items (Work Orders and Maintenance Visits) that are tracking time by labor type. For these types of items clock ins must be used.
- Job Cost Detail Report (Maintenance): We have addressed an issue on the Job Cost Detail (Maintenance) report where incomplete visits could appear when not selected.
- Logos: Fixed an issue preventing the logo page from loading correctly.
- Clock In start before end: We have added additional validation to the clock-in confirmation screen to prevent the creation of clock-ins where the end time is before the start time.
- Authentication: We have fixed an authentication issue that would prevent the mobile app from connecting to the Manage360 site after 2 days.
- Logging: We have added additional logging to the mobile app to assist with future troubleshooting.
- We strongly recommend ensuring that the mobile app has been updated to the latest version, even if you are not experiencing any issues.
A special thank you to the following for their recommendations which helped to shape this release:
- Ainsley B – Green Ventures Landscape Care
- Ben H – James Valley Landscape Solutions
- Christian B – Perfect Landscapes
- Eva L – James Landscaping
- Janelle R – Designer Concepts Landscape Solutions
- Keith D – Bella Terra Landscapes
- Michael B – Accent Landscapes
- Steven J – Envisioning Green