Monday, July 24 at 10:30 PM ET: Your Manage360 site will be automatically updated to the latest version. We expect this may take up to 30 minutes, during which your site may be unavailable.
- Merging of Maintenance Jobs/Estimates: We have added the ability to merge maintenance jobs. This will allow to you add new services to existing contracts, or to cancel and replace existing services with new ones. It is available for any two jobs that share the same customer, division, billing type, and that do not yet have any invoices created. This new merge feature is available on the Actions menu on the detail page of a maintenance job. More information can be found here.
- Accounting Connector changes: We have added the ability to change sites without needing to log out of the Accounting Connector. We have also added a label showing the connected site is now added to the top right of the connector. Finally, on the settings tab, we have added a label for QuickBooks Desktop that shows the name of the selected company file without the path below the company file location. These changes do not affect the normal usage of the Accounting Connector.
- Work order printing: The Email now appears on Work Orders as part of the primary contact info. It will also be included when printing the Work Order.
- Sales performance summary report: On the Sales Performance Summary report, we’ve added columns to show the number of hours that were won, lost, or not qualified.
- Job reports date options: On the following reports – Job Profitability, Job Cost Detail, Job Cost Labor – we have added an option to choose which date range will be used when running the report. These reports can be filtered by either the Approval Date or the Start/End Date (when the Job is open, this is the current behavior.
- Construction Job Page: Addressed an issue where a character in the account address could cause the Construction Job Page to generate an error.
- Attaching Crew to work order: Fixed an issue where there could be issues when attaching a Crew to a Work Order in certain situations.
- Updating thumbnail file: Addressed an issue that could occur during the update of the thumbnail for an uploaded file.
- 404 Not found in Manage360: Addressed issues and improved the response when 404 (file not found) issues are encountered.
- To Be Routed page: Fixed an issue that could cause the To Be Routed page to timeout in certain instances.
- Two won estimates on a single Opportunity: Addressed an issue so that there could not be more than a single ‘Won’ Estimate on any Opportunity.
- Opportunity with no Account: Created better validation so that Opportunities could not be created without being linked to an Account.
- Work Order times on timesheets: Addressed an issue on Work Orders where the default times could not be blank when filling out timesheets.
- Employee Hours Report: Fixed an issue on the Employee hours report where the Job filter was not working as expected.
A special thank you to the following for their recommendations which helped to shape this release:
- Amanda S – Green Meadows Landscaping
- Christian B – Perfect Landscapes
- JoLynn M – Designer Concepts Landscape Architecture
- Jose C – Forest Landscaping
- Kenny M – Scenic Specialties Landscape
- Marty P – Mountain Advantage
- Rachel P – Stuber Land Design
- Steve M – Biota Landscapes