Tuesday, September 19 at 10:30 PM ET: Your Manage360 site will be automatically updated to the latest version. We expect this may take up to 30 minutes, during which your site may be unavailable.
- New Task Filter options: We have added two additional options to the list of potential filters available when creating Views for the Task list on the Manage360 Home page. It is now possible to filter by who created (Created By) or updated (Updated By) the Task.
- Show Payment Schedule: It is now possible to see the current payment schedule on a Maintenance Job. It is visible on the Details Tab of the Job (for Jobs with the Periodic Billing type) by clicking on the icon beside the billing type.
- Timesheet item notes button: We have fixed an issue that could cause the Timesheet Notes icon to be hidden if the Non-billable item had a very long name.
- Unable to add clock ins: We have addressed an issue where Labor type clock ins were not being generated when new labor was added to a work order that was already on an approved timesheet.
A special thank you to the following for their recommendations which helped to shape this release:
- Dave K – Whatcom Landscapes
- Michael S – Bella Terra Landscapes
- Steven J – Envisioning Green