Monday, November 6 at 10:30 PM ET: Your Manage360 site will be automatically updated to the latest version. We expect this may take up to 30 minutes, during which your site may be unavailable.
- Timesheets – Check for zero-wage employees: We have added functionality to the Timesheet detail page that will warn users if any of the employees that are currently assigned to the Timesheet have their wage (Cost per hour) amount set to $0. The employee name will be highlighted and a message will appear at the top of the page. This can be an issue since the employee wage is used to determine the actual cost of labor on a Job. It is possible to update the wage directly from the Timesheet detail page (only users with the Owner, Administrator, or Payroll/Finance roles will be able to view/change the wages). There will be a link directly in the warning message as well as an option in the Timesheet Actions menu. When updating, only the existing Timesheet information will be adjusted for the selected employee, however, there is an option to update future Timesheets with the new rate as well.
- Unassigned Work in Calendar: There is a new filtering option on the Calendar that will allow unassigned Jobs to be seen (jobs that have a date without a crew assigned). Any items that have dates without crews assigned will be made visible if this option is selected. The unassigned items will be outlined with a black border and no color.
- Move an Opportunity: We have added an option to Opportunities allowing users to move the opportunity to another account. This can be useful if an Opportunity was inadvertently created in the incorrect account. This can only be done for Opportunities without Estimates or Estimates that are still active (have not been Won, Lost, or Not Qualified). The new option will be in the Action button of the Opportunity.
- Ability to filter extra visits: We have added a new option when creating routes to allow extra visits to be filtered. When filtering the potential contracts on the Route Details, there is a new option called ‘Show Extra Visits’. This will be off by default but can be selected when necessary.
- Sync Account address to a Jobsite: There is a new option Match account address option for jobsites. This will ensure that a Jobsite address stays in sync with the main Account address (from the details tab). Only one Jobsite can be selected to be matched with the main address. This is an optional setting and can be disabled if not required for any of the Jobsites. Any new Accounts that are created will have this enabled.
- Retire and remove the legacy accounting connector: The legacy accounting connector has been removed from Manage360. There is no change for existing customers.
- Maintenance Estimate Header & Footer Duplication: We have addressed an issue where the headers and footers could be duplicated when creating Maintenance Estimate Templates.
- Missing search icon on Change Order menu: Re-added the missing search icon on the main Change Order list page.
- View Reports dropdown not aligned: We have fixed the dropdown menu alignment on the Report Details page.
- Payment schedule ordering: We have addressed an issue where the order of payments (on Construction jobs) would not be kept in certain situations.
- Log a user out of the app: A user will be automatically logged out of the app when their permissions are removed, and the app attempts an interaction with Manage360.
- File improvements: We have made performance improvements to the gallery and images on the mobile app.
- Add visits button: We have addressed an issue where clicking on the “Add Visit” button on a Maintenance Job had no effect.
A special thank you to the following for their recommendations which helped to shape this release:
- Bill B – The Sharper Cut
- Brian M – Artisan Outdoor
- Dawn S – The Greenskeeper
- Keith D - Bella Terra Landscapes & Garden Center
- Dyan B – James Landscaping, Inc.
- Steven J – Envisioning Green