Wednesday, December 20 at 10:30 PM ET: Your Manage360 site will be automatically updated to the latest version. We expect this may take up to 30 minutes, during which your site may be unavailable.
- Task Priority and Progress Options: We have added two additional options to Tasks to enhance the task tracking process. It is now possible to assign a priority to a task, as well as to indicate progress for the task, other than completed. We have added two new Settings options to help with this. They are both found in the ‘My Company Settings’ section. They are called Task Priority and Task Progress
There are a few default options that are already configured and others can easily be added as desired by using the ‘New Task Priority’ or ‘New Task Progress’ buttons.
It is also possible to decide on the order of these options by using the Order column.
Both new options can also be seen on all the Task lists and can be edited directly on the list page. Additionally, they are included in the filtering options.
We have also improved the Notes field on the Task detail page.
- Sales Reports: We have added additional filtering options for the Sales Performance Summary and Sales Pipeline Summary reports. Both reports can now be Grouped by Designer / Estimator as well as filtered by those same options.
- Billing Summary Export report: We have created a new version of the Billing Summary Report. The Billing Summary Export report has all the same options but will not have any groupings when exported to Excel (tabular display).
- Closed opportunities: We have added a feature so that new Estimates can no longer be created on Closed Opportunities. If a new Estimate (either Construction or Maintenance) needs to be added, then the Opportunity should be re-opened.
- Accounting Connector – Configuration value for adding invoices: We have added a new configuration option for the accounting connector called ‘Add new Invoice if not Matched’. This option will only be available if the ‘Match on Existing Invoices’ option is enabled. This option will not be enabled by default. If it is enabled, then during the invoice status check, if a linked invoice is not found in QuickBooks, a new invoice will be added to QuickBooks. If it is not enabled, then during the sync, it will remove the QuickBooks connection and the invoice will no longer be marked as posted.
- Labor rate information: We have addressed an issue that would prevent the correct division from being displayed in the dropdown when loading a Labor Rate that was linked to an inactive division.
- Default state/province field: All newly created sites will now have their country and province defaulted to the state of their company provided during the signup process.
- Date picker when winning maintenance estimates: We fixed an issue that could cause the date picker to not render properly when winning Maintenance Estimates from the Estimates list page.
- Maintenance Job Actuals: We have addressed an issue that could cause problems with the Service totals in certain instances on the Job Actuals tab.
- Mobile – Submit Diagnostics: When submitting diagnostics from the mobile, there is now a window with an added text field for additional details a user may want to enter to describe what happened.
A special thank you to the following for their recommendations which helped to shape this release:
- Josh B – Williams Landscape and Design, Inc.
- Lindsey C – Mountain Advantage, LLC
- Sal B – Gasper Landscape Design and Construction
- Steven J – Envisioning Green