- Added key codes as an optional column when exporting plant lists to Excel or Word.
- Plant Picture Catalogs can now be sorted by Common or Botanical Name.
- Adding a Hardscape material label from Manage360 will no longer include the supplier name.
- Fixed an issue with totals shown in material list exports to Excel when exporting plants and materials grouped by work area and some work areas had only one type.
- AutoCAD import and export have been updated to use a newer version of the third party library.
- Imported vector PDFs will use line styles to apply colors ByLayer rather than applying a color directly to each entity.
- Improved logic that shortens long AutoCAD layer names to avoid duplicates.
- Reflect support for AutoCAD 2022 when exporting.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to import an AutoCAD drawing with text entities longer than 2000 characters.
Other Fixes and Enhancements
- Closing a drawing that has different Inference/Constraint/Copy/Fill etc. toggle buttons should no longer result in those buttons rendering incorrectly when the previous drawing is reactivated.
- Fixed an issue that would make a read-only warning message appear unnecessarily when opening the Plant List Editor.
- Improved memory usage when loading a large plant list in the labeling panel, Plant List Editor, or during Plant Picture Catalog creation that should result in fewer error submission popups.
- Updated links in Softscape Labeling to Manage360 and OPD to use the default browser instead of Internet Explorer.
- Updated the high DPI warning message to reflect the location of the settings in Windows 10.
A special thank you to the following for their recommendations which helped to shape this release:
- Estelle E – Garden Mates, LLC
- Jennifer N – GreenWeaver Landscapes
- Susy A
- Priscilla F – James Landscaping, Inc.
- Anne M – Sargent’s Nursery
- Grethel N – Noble Garden
- Patrick D – DuChene Design Solutions
- Souhila B – Frank & Grossman Landscaping
- David R – Tracer Companies
- Steve S – Steve Secondo Designs
- Eli C – Remote Design Solutions
- Frederick P – Green Apple Landscaping