DynaSCAPE Support PolicyWelcome to the DynaSCAPE Support Department!
Monday through Friday: 8:30 AM – 5 PM (Eastern Standard Time)
Not including statutory holidays
Upgrades and Support
All new purchases, with the exception of student orders, are required to purchase an annual DynaSCAPE Subscription which includes the latest, up to date, quality-assured version of our software, access to the Horticopia plant database, access to our Help Desk and a whole host of other benefits. Read more about the DynaSCAPE Subscription service.
Students are required to work with their instructional institution to resolve any issue that may arise.
All support requests will be responded to within one business day.
Technical Support Limitations
Support is limited to DynaSCAPE Software products only. The following are examples of support items that are not covered:
- DS|Manage360 implementation
- Issues related to transporting files (CD burning, etc.)
- Windows related issues
- Hardware troubleshooting
- 3rd party technologies (Win-Zip, email, MacAfee, etc.)
- SketchUp and Shaderlight (for DS|Sketch3D, only DynaSCAPE Plugins, DynaSCAPE Components and Sketch3D website are covered)
- Windows emulation and virtual environments (VMware Fusion, Parallels Desktop, Boot Camp, etc.)
- For Mac users click here to read more information
DynaSCAPE Software Products are defined as:
DynaSCAPE Software Products that are no longer supported:
- DynaSCAPE for AutoCAD®
- DynaSCAPE Design LT
- DS Quote/Manage Legacy (as of July 1, 2020)